Because of Adam’s patience and attention to detail, he is able to produce stunning portraits that capture the true character and personalities of his subjects with amazing detail. Adam achieves a gentle and casual feel using graphite pencils for his portraits. It is this gentleness that makes Adam's portraits standout from other artists. His works become the centerpiece of a room without over powering the space rivaling the dramatic feel of an oil painting in formality but with the versatility to fit the décor of any room in your home.

When a portrait is commissioned, the subject will sit for a short photography session (usually less than an hour). I will take several photographs from which I will draw the portrait. The location of this photography shoot will be determined ahead of time and there may be an additional fee charged for travel. At the time of the initial photo session a 30% deposit will be charged, in addition to other travel fees. The remaining 70% will be required at the completion of the work. There will also be an additional fee charged if the completed portrait has to be shipped. This fee is approximately $100-$150. The time frame for the completion of the portrait varies due to my waiting list.

For information about sizes and pricing contact Adam.